Please try the following:
- Try the
Regime Change Ideology or try again later.
- If you are George Bush and typed the country's
name in the address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
- To check your weapons inspector settings, click
the UN menu, and then click Weapons Inspector Options. On
the Security Council tab, click Consensus. The settings
should match those provided by your government or NATO.
- If the Security Council has enabled it, The United States
of America can examine your country and automatically discover Weapons
of Mass Destruction.
If you would like to use the CIA to try and
Try contacting the CIA via the Internet.
- Some countries require 128 thousand troops to
liberate them. Click the Panic menu and then click About US
foreign policy to determine what regime they will install.
- If you are an Old European Country trying to
protect your interests, make sure your options are left wide open as
long as possible. Click the Tools menu, and then click on
League of Nations. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Head in the
Sand section and check settings for your exports to Iraq.
- Try dropping a few bombs
if you are Donald Rumsfeld.